Sunday, August 17, 2008

ATLAS HUGGED

If I ever met Ayn Rand, I'd tie her up and force her to listen to me rant for at LEAST four hours straight. I'd like to skip all that and just slap her silly, but I prefer to avoid violence and, well, just get to the point.

Atlas Shrugged. The world he carried rolled off. He breathed a sigh of relief. Then, the fucking world rolled back on top of him, killing him.

There. Now you don't have to read the damn book. Instead, read Heaven and Hell by Aldous Huxley. You'll thank me for it later.

I would like to slap Ayn Rand silly for writing that damn book because I know it is a favorite read in Washington D.C.

Thanks to Ayn Rand, we have a whole new political breed of short-sighted whimps.

Atlas failed. He shrugged off the world, weary and weak.

The world rolled back, and ATALS HUGGED. The world stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home