Sunday, March 02, 2008

Why I believe in God.

Because beauty needs a name.

Because there will always be unanswered questions.

Because despite what we know, we still know very little.

Because the existence of God can never be disproven.

Because those who say that believing in God is crazy must follow their logical line of reasoning to its ultimate conclusion, and that is, that everything in human culture that requires belief is inherently an illusion of cognitive expression. Therefore, believing in God is no crazier than believing in science, politics, or wealth.

Because life is truth, love is truth, and mercy is truth, and these things are reflections of God.

Because I choose to.

Because I am alive.



I don't care if you believe in God or not.

All I care is that you believe, and believe well. Without belief, nothing in human culture is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home