Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Promise

it's my birthday, so it's a great day to set a life goal for myself.

one day, I'm going to go to Africa to show impoverished people there how to grow their own food, medicine, fuel, and how to rehabilitate poor soil... with one plant.

in the meantime, I'm perfecting my techniques in the U.S. I've decided to not teach Americans how to do this, because Americans are too stupid to learn this technique.

the technique requires a mastery of cannabis cultivation, and being that cannabis is illegal in the U.S., and Americans are too stupid to change this, I'm mastering my technique here (in the U.S.), and then I'll be moving to Africa to help the people there.

well, i should say that I'm not keeping this a total secret. I'll let Americans struggle with healthcare, energy independence, poor farmlands, overcrowded prisons, and the rising costs of food staples like corn resulting food used as biofuel. you see, all of these problems and more can be fixed by legalizing one plant, but it seems that is not going to happen soon, again, because Americans are STUPID. if you want to ask me what I've learned, I'll happily tell you. if you want to arrest me for growing a plant, then fuck you.

oh, and if you are in law enforcement, and you wanna track me down to arrest me for growing an illegal plant... go ahead, I've got a present for ya waiting at my home. it's called THE TRUTH, and it's pissed off at being ignored.

2 Comments:

Blogger sourmonkey said...

"to make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a mistake"
-Bill Hicks

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jatin Sethi said...

promise of the day

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home